cosas para matar el tiempo

domingo, octubre 11, 2009

fair use


"I grew up on Schwarzenegger, he was always there every year with a new blockbuster. He’s sort of this figure of our time, presiding over this phantasmagoric interweaving of narratives that all bleed together for me. I’ve always thought that the day he becomes president, aliens will invade and reality will fold in on itself. But yeah, when I was a kid I would have dreams sometimes where I would dream new spaces for the films that had drilled themselves into my mind, like Total Recall or Terminator 2. So Ultimate Reality is kind of that—these huge narratives becoming fan fiction in my mind. When you look at them all together, it just seems so bizarre. And I thought we could use this shared iconography that’s everywhere, to make new mandalas. But you know Dan Deacon is definitely a whole part of this, it has part of its lineage in working with him…"

J.J.R. ---------------------------> esta humilde servidora no cree en el futuro. pero a veces --en circunstancias de esas madrugadoras-- cree que lo conoce. no que lo adivina. que se le aparece y ella no le tiene miedo.

No hay comentarios:

esto no es una salida

Creative Commons License
el texto --cuando vale la pena-- de la lectora asesina/aburrida is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribución-Licenciar Igual 2.0 Chile License.